söndag 19 augusti 2012

Sleepless VIP

Tried to get some sleep just now.. but for some wierd reason, my heart wont let me. It started beating like I was on speed and in a marathon race on the final stretch. Wierd I tell ya... realy wierd.

I got laundry tomorrow too... so I need my sleep if I'm gonna be up in time.

Oh well...

Opened my rent letter today, or so I thought... it wasn't rent. It was my housing company that wanted to congratulate me for living in this shitty apartment for 10 years. 10 freakin years!!!
When I moved in, I was aiming for maybe 3-4 years. Not 10. But now they want to give me 5000 bucks for it, as a premium, that I can then use for stuff like new wallpapers, new floors or what ever.
Now in swedish money, thats gonna cost more then 5000, any of those basicly.. maybe not the floor in the kitchen thou (if you've been here, you know what I'm talking about), so I'm gonna call em on monday and ask em if I can instead use this premium to be rent free for a month instead, thats just 3355 bucks, not even close to 5000, and I wont (probebly cant) ask for the difference either. Just thought it might be cool to be able to have that extra 3355 one month, to do something extra with.. like buy a new motherboard, or a new cool mouse, or update my wardrobe, or new shoes that wont break after 2 months, and perhaps a newer jacket (the one I have is way over 15 years old.. but hey, its real leather).
This I will ask them... and I am going to insist that they dont answer right away, but look into it first. I'll pay for the new floors and the new wallpapers when I move out, no worries, just let me get a new jacket please *begging*

We'll see what happens. *crossing finger*

---

In other news. Had an old friend over tonight, watched a movie, drank some booze and had some laughs...

I wonder if the booze has made me sleepless...

Or just the amount of candy I've stuffed down my throat...

Or maybe... fuck if I know.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar