fredag 17 augusti 2012

Cheating Wait time with Max

Even thou I am cheating in Borderlands... I am having the time of my life with it. Its quick action (and I still play like I can die even thou I cant.. for some reason), its fun missions, awesome weapons, funny npc's and insane mobs.
Last night I was going to play an hour or so then relax with some classic male "entertainment"... I was going to jerk off in other words... and after about an hour of play I got the idea of visiting one of the DLC places in the game that was then perfect for my level, and all of the sudden it was 5:30 in the morning.
Where the hell did the time go???
So yea.. fun game that makes you forget about time. We like that.

At first I thought it would just be another action game that would be over after 6-7 hours of gameplay.. but holy hell, I'm no where near the end, and I've been playing for 4 days now. Loving it!

Still waiting for Guild Wars 2 thou... just a weekand a half now, 11 days to be more precise. And I do hope it meets everyone expectations.. or atleast mine, what the fuck do I care about the rest of the world? :P

So all I do now, is wait, kill mobs and drink Pepsi Max :P

Lets see what else is in store for me this weekend :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar