torsdag 4 september 2014

Weekend Heretic

Not long ago, some routines were changed at work, which made my reading habits there to dwindle and slowly fade away, I still tried to read, but for some reason, I never felt like I had time.
But now I have bought an Ebook reader, and I have to say, that even with the new routines, I've read more these past 2 days, then I would normally do in a whole week. But then, I've also taken up the old habit of reading in bed a bit before I sleep.
My current book, or epub file, of choise, is one of the books in the Horus Herecy series; The First Heretic. Its realy good, very exciting and difficult to put down. Good thing the reader is light and easy to handle. Its about the fall of the XVII legion, the Word Bearers and their Primarch Lorgar. It is the legion which is shamed by the Emperor of Man for their belief that the Emperor is a God. And searching the stars for the truth, they fall to the forces of Chaos, willingly, and thus, plant the seed of destruction that will put the galaxy to flame for centuries to come.
Such awesome stories.

Time for some complaints... I haven't gone to the gym this week as I've been sick... FUCK!!

Speaking of Warhammer 40k, I've completed Dawn of War II and Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising for a second time, this time around, I did it without a single point of taint of Chaos to any of my soldiers. First time I played, I did my best to be tainted as much as possible... but the ending was rather crap, I was just banished or something, I cant remember, but I do remember that it was very anticlimactic.

So the weekend is starting tomorrow... for me... I wonder what it will hold. I do hope it wont be just me sitting here and playing games all the damn time.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar