söndag 14 september 2014

Project Gun

Ran a few world bosses today in GW2, and while waiting for the big guy in a big hole inside a mountain... I took out a big gun and shot cakes on the ground! Cause take that monsters!!


I got this gun for a birthday gift from the game itself... guess I turned one or two or something.. cant remember whan I started this girl, but she is my favorite of all time.. and also my first.
So yea, she's old... I guess...

---

Slightly different subject now.
I've been thinking alot of a project I've been planing some over the years, and because its been occupying my head more over the last few days, I've come to the conclussion, that its time to start working on it for real.
Its something thats going to take alot of time, and quite a bit of money too. And I thought I would try and give you some updates of it on the usual sunday screen shot days, so you no longer get just screen shots of my stupid games every week, but maybe you'll get updates on Ze Uber Project Deluxe Magnifico!
There are a few that know what I'm planing... for the rest of you, I'll give you just a single hint... its game related... kind of...
Beyond that, you'll just have to guess until its done and the finished project is complete.
Trust me on this thou... pictures, wont do it justice, so if you can, once its done, come by and check it out.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar