lördag 27 september 2014

Work Related

My first week with the new schedual is almost up. Tomorrow I'll be working again, from 4 in the afternoon to 9 in the evening.
But allow me to give you a run down of yesterday, friday.
First of all, I didn't fall asleep until sometime AFTER 02:30 the night before, and then my alarm goes off at 06:00. I get up. I get the morning routine out of the way, pee, brush, computer on and then breakfast.
After some web browsing, I get to work just as the dayshift comes (I'm the morning routine backup/extra). Once inside... its like I've never been there before... well almost. I kind of feel like a newbie. I know half of everything that needs to be done, but it went well, and as usual, we finished everything before my schedualed time was up, but its stated that even if I can leave earlier, I get the full 3 hours worth.
So I then hop back on my bike, and head home.
Now what I had originally planed for the day, was the have a bite to eat, then go do my leg day at the gym. But as I hadn't sleppt well, or very long the night before, I figured it would be better to sleep for two hours instead of sweet for that long, besides, didn't want to potentially end up like the guy below, and it would also help me stay awake during the afternoon/evening shift that was awaiting me at 4.


The second shift, was almost like the normal shifts I have during weekdays, except I got home much much earlier. Which was nice.

In other news.. all I've been playing this week... is The Sims 4... have now played it more then Mass Effect 3. Go figure.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar