söndag 7 september 2014

Double Take

When playing games on you computer, xbox or what ever you prefer, you can get quite mad when something bugs out or glitches. A bug is a flaw in the game system, and it might hinder you to either complete your mission, quest or the likes, and thus, it will always be a pain in your ass. And a glitch is basicly when something happens that's not suppose to happen, like say a specific mob, or worse a boss, all of the sudden isn't where he/she is suppose to be.
Or a glitch can also be something like this:


There you see my back, the one with the eatherial wings, but you also see me standing slightly infront of me, in the pose I had last before I died. That mirror image of me, was around for the whole of the final fight in that instance/dungeon, and it's one of those glitches that you cant help but to laugh at.

Until next time.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar