söndag 21 september 2014

Painter Pixel

I purchased the game The Sims 4 yesterday. First comment from a friend was: Gaaaaaaay! To which we then laughed. But it seems he's going to have to "suffer" the game himself soon, as his wife wants it too. So... take that!


I made a girl I named Tara Fine, and I made her a painter and collector of rare items. I also made sure she loved the outdoors and do some gardening. Almost all things I dont like. I like the outdoors, but thats where my pixel lady and I differ.

Seem thou, that this new installment of The Sims, is going to be just like the previously, in that new DLC's will come every now and then, and all of em are going to cost close to what a new normal game costs, but only add some silly things.
Right now, you can either buy the standard normal version, which I did. Or you can buy the "Limited" version, or what ever it was called, which contains 3 extra features, silly hats, added stuff for parties and something about movie night things. All of which raised the games cost by almost 40%.
Dress maybe?
I really hope that one of the comming DLC's will have a minimum of 3-5 added new plots, new land and maybe even the option to buy stores, companies and things of that nature. Couse if all you can do is become the richest person at your job, with the highest title, but not own your place or buy some other and get profit from it as you could in the Sims 3... then what the fuck?
It all remains to be seen.

Also, I need to tell my pixel lady to get dressed when she watches TV.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar