söndag 28 september 2014

Cute Pixel Girls

Few days ago, I started from scratch in Sims 4, this time, without using the cheat code to gain a shitload of money, and also with an added mod that would allow me to make "my girls" in the sim world. Now if you dont know that reference, dont worry, lot of people wont, and for now, it will remain a mystery.
Anyway, I started the game with making sure they were lovebirds so they wouldn't mind that I had removed, and sold, one of the beds.


Do they look like they would be bothered with only having one bed? Even the doctors on the TV dont think so.
I have Anne targeted in that screenie, and she is an aspiring painter, artist. While her soulmate she's kissing there, is a tech-nerd.
Dont they look just lovely?

Lets see if I play anything else this following week... :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar