onsdag 10 september 2014

Broken Hours

Yesterday, on my way to work, something unusual happened. Something thats not really expected to happen, as it shouldn't happen.
The first sign that something was amiss, was that my pedal on my bike, the left one, started to wobble a bit. At first I thought that maybe I had dinged it on something, but when the whole pedal with arm that is attached to the bike itself came off, I figured that having dinged it on some unknown item, was probably not it.

Dont worry thou, it has been fixed. It seemed that the bolt that is hidden under the little plastic cover you see at the end of pedals arm, had just come loose, but it wasn't gone atleast. But I was unable to fix it until I got home. 
So the whole ride home, I had to use the bike as a kickbike. And let me tell ya, using a normal bike as a kickbike, for roughly 6 kilometers, is fuckin exhausting!! My right knee didn't like it, my left hand did not like being weighted on so much and my breath was out quite a few times... I am not fit for shit like that.
The time home took about 15 minutes longer then usual with a bike, but still close to half an hour shorter then if I had walked.

After a meeting at work this past monday, I also found out, that I will be coming into more hours at work later on, cant tell you right now how many hours, but it will atleast give me some additional cash to .. umm... waste on what ever it is I want to waste it on :P
As it seem now thou, I might be working enough to add something like another 3 of my normal workdays in total hours. Or close to it. Just hope I will be able to get my ass out of bed for the 3 morning shifts I have now promiced to take... have to get up at the UNGODLY HOUR of like... 7? I dont know, we'll see.

Its also going to be fun to see what kind of screen shot I give you on sunday... as I've not even played Guild Wars 2 since last friday I think. Dont get me wrong, its still a good game, but I think I've just gone tierd of playing games I've already invested time in... or I might just be getting tierd of games all together. What ever the case, we'll see what you get.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar