söndag 31 augusti 2014

Dawn of Big Sneeze

Between rounds in Guild Wars 2, I play a lot of other games too. One of these games, is Dawn of War II, where you take the roll of a commander of a Blood Raven squad and is tasked with cleaning up a sector filled with Ork's and Tyranids.
The Ork's aren't that much of a hazzle, they are always somewhere in the universe causing problems. But the Tyranids thou... they are mindless beasts who's sole purpose seem to be to consume every living world in the galaxy.
Fun times!


Here me and my team of super soldiers and a big box of "Oh-God-Dont-Hurt-Me-Please", have found a rather nasty Ork called Deff Dread. Basically an ork inside a can with buzz saw blades and other fun toys.

We killed him and then didn't bother much as we kept going forward to the main objective... thats how much we care about the ork's when we play space marines.

---

In other news... I seem to have attracted a very nasty cold. Woke up saturday morning totally clogged up, and for the first 8-9 hours, I had violent sneezes that made me double over, burned my chest and hurt my back, not to mention giving me a very sore throat.
The first 5 hours I couldn't even breath through my nose.. so every sneeze came straight out of my mouth. On top of that, my face feels like its going to either explode or implode, and while I sit on my ass, doing nothing, I go through a shitload of toilett paper... so far, 1½ rolls of it.

I sure do hope I can work on monday... but as it looks now. I'm gonna have to call someone to fill in for me.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar