söndag 10 augusti 2014

Dark Gathering

A few days ago, I was runing around to various locations in GW2, hunting down something called "World Bosses". Basically big ugly enemies that only pop up every few hours, a thing, dragon or humanoid creature, that requires a whole lot of people to take down, and usually takes anywhere from a minute to fifteen to take down, and that always give some rather nice rewards (unless you've already killed it once that day).


I'm in there somewhere, waiting with a few others, for The Shatterer to arrive so we can kill the fucker.
Sometimes, I almost feel sorry for the dragons, worms and shadow beasts that we keep killing all day long... until I remember that they are all pixels and binary code. And when I remember that, I crackle manicly while I slaughter them all!!! :P

I thought I'd share with you, my badass girl in her dark and dangerous outfit. Those guns man, freakin awesome guns. Eyes hidden slightly by a hood, and a pair of gloves that looks like they are on fire, which means that if I punch someone, they are not only gonna get a bruise, but third degree burns too. And with my fragmented ghost wings, noone likes to meet me in a dark alley.
Khora Busst, is one hell of a girl with a pair of guns... together with potions that make her even more awesome, and some turrets that shoot fire and rockets, yea... stay clear if she's on her period.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar