lördag 2 augusti 2014

Painful Wars

I finally have some muscle aches again!! Been so long since I had it, that I had almost forgotten what a hassle it can be. Takes a few steps before I can walk like normal every time I've been seated for any period of time, ranging from just 10 seconds, to how ever long a movie is :P

Squats
And why do I have these pains? Well I was talking to a guy at the gym on tuesday, a guy that used to work as a physical therapist, and he informed me, that certain excercis' I do, is done slightly wrong. Like squats. Having a large barbell behind my neck and then bend my legs down and then push back up, is no biggy. Well I usually did it with bending just to 90 degrees... but he told me, which also sounded logical to me, that if you bend an aditional 15 degrees, the knees wont take any damage.
Well I started doing it that way, and now.. it hurts to sit down :D

Also, you can expect to start seeing Guild Wars 2 screen shots again, as I've reinstalled it, and begun playing around with it again. Its so far fun, but hey, that can change just as fast as I kill shit in the game :P

In other news... time for bed.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar