söndag 27 juli 2014

Universeum Visit

Since I haven't been playing any games, what so ever, since this past wendsday, I'm not going to give you the usual sunday screen shot chinanigans, but instead, show you what I saw, in part, yesterday while in Gothenburg.

Me, my dad and his wife went to a place called... Universeum!


A place where you learn a shitload of our animals, both local... and long dead ones.


We saw some fish, that can be found in Swedish waters... But dont ask me what kind those are, cause I dont have that good of a memory :P But I bet those buggers (in the pic above that is) are all yummy when on my plate.


A green lizard thingy found normally in the rainforrest, that was a complete A-hole, casue he refused to move unless you weren't looking :P


Also located Nemo and his dad Marlin... a few of their friends where around too, and after watching the movie, I'm glad to see they are still safe and sound.. but it seems Dori has gotten lost again, cause she was nowhere to be found.


That bird.... were no more then 5 inches away from us, and I have never seen such a red/pink bird before. It kind of look like a gay Kiwi. But we liked him no matter what way he swung.


We found more birds.. this one had a beak that was almost bigger then the rest of him... guess it gives him a leg up at arguing?


There were also some monkey around... that didn't give two shits about the visitors and their cameras, they were on their lunch break you see, and I know from personal experience, that when lunch is served, everything else is zoned out.


The last thing we saw, were animals I really really hope are dead. The dinosaurs! The moved, made noices and had feathers on thier heads and tails and some had most of their bodies covered... I think they were gay too.
HA!

Anyway, before we left, we visited the shop, and I went away with a gift for my niece.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar