torsdag 10 juli 2014

Vacation

About 16 minutes ago... *checks the clock* ... my vacation started!!! Well, officially, my vacation is not until Monday, but from now and til Monday the 28th, I got no work to go to.
Its going to be wonderful. And I am planing on seeing alot of friends, whether they like it or not!! :P And if every day is like these past few days... I am going swimming every day too. In our beautiful, brown lake. Its gonna be awesome! I hope...

Already have plans for tomorrow. Gym first, thats importaint. Then I'm going out to dig up a few plants of raspberries I found by the road on the way to and from the gym, and then try to make em live and thrive here in my home. *fingers crossed*

Beyond that.. I imagen I will be doing alot of gaming too... maybe not much co-op gaming like these cats, but yes, alot of gaming.
But what kind of screen shots you can expect how ever, is still unknown. I'm guessing you guys are getting tierd of just seeing my antics from the world of Skyrim, so I'll do what I can to give you something else. But no more Truck Simulator screenies.. cause that is just boring as shit... I imagen.

Last on the list thou, for my vacation plans.. is my dad. Going to see him on my last weekend. Gonna be great, say hi to his wife and cats. Hopefully, the allergy pills I'm going to get, will work just fine... or its gonna be four days of hell.

Anyway, if you wanna hook up, let me know.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar