torsdag 17 juli 2014

Vacation, Brain Not Working

Still on vacation! Its sunny, its warm, its sweaty. Its not winter, and so far, not a single bite from a mosquito.
And yes, I never posted a sunday screen shot last sunday, and you wanna know why? Cause I didn't feel like it... no I'm kidding ofcourse, I forgot, and when I figured out that I had forgotten it, I didn't care. I figured that if I forgot, then to hell with it, its vacation, its allowed!
So no, you aren't getting one today.
Today, you are all dogs that wanted a screen shot, and I'm the dog that posts screen shots.

So far thou, I haven't done much during my vacation. Rearragned my livingroom... thats pretty much it. And its only now that the sun and heat has started coming back, so I will soon start going to the beach and get some sun and swim in what ever lake I happen to find myself at.
But even thou I am not going to work for 2 weeks, I still go to the gym, so dont worry about that, just that I now go a little later in the day.
And just because its so freakin awesome, I'm still increasing every day. More weights, or heavier weights. And I think that is seriously cool, and if you dont... look at the dog gif again.

Who else has vacation? Give me a call or give me a hint so I can give you a call... I'd hate to be bored the rest of these weeks.
Anyway... umm...

Cya


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar