söndag 6 juli 2014

Screenie Freak-Out

Was down in some cave looking for a lost husband. His wife thought he had run off with some pleasure girl or the likes to some other city or even country. So helpful as I am, I volenteered to go find him or find out what happened to him... Spoiler Alert! Bandits had killed him.

But this is one of the tunnels I was in...


When your screen looks like that.. its time for a reboot of the game... I wouldn't even know if I had an enemy infront of me, a wall or even a drop of a thousand feet.

This is what it looked like after I saved, exited and then started the game up again.


Ah good... I could have just kept walking forward... *whipes sweat from brow*

Dont you just love when the game goes fuck-it on you?
I did start a new girl thou yesterday... got bored with my overly powerful and somewhat cheaty character that is in the picture now, killing enemies in one hit is only fun to a point.

Cya


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar