lördag 5 juli 2014

Asking for Help

Hello all my lovely readers, whom ever you may be.

For the past few months, I've been writing alot, and not just about gaming, thoughts and what else you've all been reading here on the blog, but also in my spare time on my small, and very cute little mini-pc/laptop that is just 10,1 inches.
And what I've been writing, is a book.
First, let me tell you, its freaking hard to wright a book, you could probably guess that already, but its seriously hard man.

Anyway, the book, for what its worth, is finished. From start to finish, its complete. And here is where I could use some help.
You see, I've never really done anything like this before, and thus, I'm a “n00b”... or in words you better understand, a novice, beginner or even aspiring author. And the help I'm asking for, is help reading it.
Yup, you read it right. I want people to allow me to send them a copy, read it, and give me their feed back. Prof read it if you like.

So what do I want answered? The following is a few things I'd like a potential prof reader to keep an eye on;
Are the characters believable?
Is the story believable/interesting?
Is it too long/slow?
Too many details or two few? And in what parts.
Can you imagine people wanting to buy it? Or read it in general?

There are probably more questions I'd like answered, but so far, I can think of zero other questions.

But before one of my dear, beloved and wonderful friends starts hammering down on me, asking for a copy to read, I think it might be a good idea to tell you a bit about what you are getting yourselves into, about what the book is all about.
Because be sure, this book has a VERY touchy subject. I highly doubt any one of you have ever read anything quite like this.

First, its a love story, and as I am me, it has some seriously detailed sex scenes.
Second, its about homosexual love, between two girls in their mid twenties.
Thirdly, and here is where it gets touchy, not to mention, controversial, and I cant stress this enough, its very VERY CONTROVERSIAL... the girls are sisters. Born and raised together, by the same parents, in the same house.
Forth, it is written in English. Cause I cant wright in Swedish it seems :P

Some of you are already thinking that yea.. might not read that. And I understand, I really do, its not a subject you would read just like that, or even want to hear about, so don’t worry if you don’t want to be part of the “focus group”.

But if you are interested in reading it anyway, and help me find if it might be worth publishing, send me an email address I can send it to with a few words telling my why you sent the address... incase I've forgeten I've written this in the first place :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar