söndag 29 juni 2014

Working Screenie

I've been trying a game for a few days, that makes you work a real, existing job. But virtually.
Euro Truck Simulator 2. I am, in the game, a truck driver, that in the begining, get employed as a driver and then ship stuff across various countries, currently, only England and a bit of Netherlands and once I even drove to Brussels. But its mostly England, as I picked London as my starting point.
I earn money for driving stuff to and from locations, and my employer pays my bills, except if I damage the cargo or truck, that comes out of my own pocket. And if I am caught speeding, I paid that shit too.

After I either have driven enough, or take a bank loan, I can buy my own truck, and then be hired as a company instead of just a driver, and then I can start hiring other drivers and then the show really gets on the road... sort of. I haven't gotten that far yet thou.

But all and all, this is what the game mostly looks like.


Because I'm in England, I naturally sit on the right side. Sometimes, I got to have the whipers on if it's raining, headlights on if it's night and use my turn signals so idiot drivers dont drive into me or I into them.
Other then that, its just making sure I follow the gps, and either get there in time, or with an undamaged cargo to get the most money out of the job.
The screen shot is an early one, I have made more money then what you can see on the gps by now, but still not enough to buy my own "rig". And I want to be able to buy one without taking a bank loan :P

Anyway, thats what I mostly play right now :P
When I'm not working.. I'm working :D

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar