fredag 13 juni 2014

Nerd News

So the courts have finally said, that having a computer, is no longer equal to having a TV.
All of last year, anyone with a computer that could connect to the internet, in other words every damn computer in the country, including tablets and smart phones, would have to pay the licence for TV.
But the courts have now said, that this is stupid, well maybe they used different words, but still. They said, that even thou a computer CAN connect to the internet, and thus, gain access to TV programs and even streamed TV, it wasn't meant for that, and thus, should not be included in the licence.

I dont know about you, but I found this to be good news, specially, since I only watch TV at work.

So what else is new? Well, I bought and ate my first box of strawberries of the year yesterday. It was good. I also installed Warhammer Dawn of War 2 again, cause I was bored, so you might get to see a screenie of that on sunday, who knows.

Speaking of games thou, GTA V will come out on PC finally. September 17 I belive the official date is. And I for one, cant wait. It looks awesome, but it might be a bit heavy for my computer, might have to save up some cash and get a better graphics card at the very least.
The other games I want, might also need a better graphics card, but I think they'll run just fine on what I have. Remains to be seen I guess.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar