söndag 8 juni 2014

Creepy Snow

My new monster mod sometimes scares the shit out of me. Seriously scare me.
Especialy when I'm out in the world, minding my own shit, mining some iron node, turn around and then BAAM!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Seriously... what kind of nightmareish drugs where the creator of this mod on when he made that?? Demonic LSD? Satan's own cocaine? Whatever he was on... it sure scared my pants off :P

Nothing new has really happened otherwise in the world of my gaming, its still Skyrim, as you can see, and so far, the only other game I want to play, isn't out yet, and I dont want to buy the pre-launch, as its still in BETA testing. And then there is another game I also want, but that one, you cant even get "early access" too. Might as well be so, let me save some money first :P

But as soon as I have em, you'll know.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar