lördag 28 juni 2014

Reports Of The Day

My hat... almost.
There is a big city party going on right now in my little shithole of a town. Live music, some bad, some good. Stands that sell anything from jewelry and silly hats (bought a silly hat too just for fun) to phone accessories and waffles. Even political parties have tents and shit up, granted, its one of those years, so i guess they kind of have to show that they exist or what ever, and then there are several tents and stand where TV companies, mobile companies and the likes have set up shop.

Yea I dont know either...

Only reason I was in town to begin with, was to get my niece a birthday gift. She turns 1 this week, and her mother, my sister, has a kind of open house tomorrow.
But what the hell do you really get a 1 year old? A bike? Laptop? Makeup kit? What ever is the new thing, I got her a little cuddly bear that is sporting blue pants, super cute and not nearly as pricey as a laptop :P

Anyway, as we were in town, me and my brother that is, we took a tour of the stands and checked out a band, but as this is a shitty summer so far, it started raining. We got wet, and moved on home, but not before I stopped by a video store and bought the movie Oldboy, the american version, not the korean, but its just as good actually, slightly different ending, but just as good.
Then off we went, and got some chinese takeaway and watch the movie with his dad. Good food, good movie, not a bad day considering the rain.

So now I'm wondering why I haven't gone to bed yet...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar