söndag 15 juni 2014

ENB Screenie

ENB? What the hell is that?? What trickery is he up to this time? you may wonder. Well ENB is a name for a different kind of "view" you can have in a game. Don't know what it actually stands for, I looked, but couldn't find anything.

But what it does, is taking a game, like Skyrim, GTA, Mass Effect, Resident Evil and other games, and changing the way they look.
Not changing the basic components, like switching cool cars to crappy cars, or weapons from modern to flintlock or anything like that, but the pure look, too make the world look better, more real, or cartoon-ish or like an oil painting.
The kind of ENB I got, is called Sharpshooter ENB Classic, cause I dont think my computer can handle much more awesome versions, like the popular Real Vision ENB, that one is just too awesome and heavy.
The only thing that the new ENB had worse then the resolution mod I had installed before, is that the water now looks worse, but I'll fix that later.

Here's a screenie of a fallen tree, to help you see what this ENB does.


As you can see, the tree is mostly in focus, but everything around, is out of focus. This is the essence of Sharpshooter ENB. Only what you look at, is in focus, just as in real life. Everything else is a slight blur.


As you can see, from my old version, to my new, the water looks worse, but I think, that over all, the world looks better.

Do you agree?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar