söndag 1 juni 2014

Twins by the Door

Meet a pair of twins by the Jarls door in Dragonsreach. Did not see that coming. Do like their outfits thou :P


Been runing around alot latetly, doing the usual stuff, but with the new monster mod I have, I get to fight some increasingly diffficult, wildly different and awesome enemies.
Today for example, I found 3 Balrog's roaming around some hotsprings. They did not go down easy, and when pounding me with their swords that was buring, the whole ground shook, just like when giants hammer down on you. It was an awesome fight, and I almost died a few times. Good thing I had a good supply of health potions.
I no longer have a good supply of health potions.

Later, while runing up a hill to get to my quest objective, the world got Angry Matrix on me.


Some of my mods makes the world sometimes go mental, this was one of those times... it didn't help that I was also attacked by an angry Saber Cat... no worries thou, I got him, even managed to find him and get his hide and an eye, but still... was the longest fight I've ever had with a kitty.

And for the keen eyed readers, yes, that thing in the corner, is also a new mod, giving me knowledge at all time what time of day it is, and if it actually is day.. or night.
The first screen shot, tells us, that the sun had just gone down, and the second, that it was almost midnight.
Dont try and figure out what day it is thou, couse I have no idea how to read those things.
Midas? Loredas? Monday? Loreday? What ever... its awesome.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar