söndag 20 juli 2014

Wedding Bells

Relax.. I'm not getting married!!!... I already did that yesterday.. in Skyrim :P
Something occured to me yesterday as I was returning home from some adventuring in and around Skyrim, that the house I had built, where my old Housecarl, now Steward, lived, as well as my adopted son lived, needed more of a home-y feel to it.
It was a complete house, with everything a family could ever need. A room for the kids, a proper kitchen and someone to protect them while their mother was out in the world, becoming famous for all the blood she spilt.
So I thought, now would be an excelent time to marry that honey I've been keeping my eye on for so long.
With no other thought, I put on the Amulet of Mara, and went to Whiterun in search for Ysolde, the fair maiden who's dreams were to become a merchant, but so far, only had the unfortune position to be allowed to sell flowers from a basket.
Two days after she had said yes, we were married before a priest of Mara in the Temple of Mara in Riften. Now my son has a second mother, and my beloved wife has set up a shop as well.
Everyones dreams have come true... now I just have to make sure I dont die from the dragons I, myself, have beefed up and more then likely can kill me dead faster then I can press the pause button to get a healing potion.
Anyway... the marriage allowed me to get a look at the new design of the wedding dress. I knew that one of my clothing mods had changed it, but I didn't know how as I hadn't looked at ALL the screen shots of EVERY piece of clothing. And I think you'll agree that the new one... looks freakin hot.

 To the left is the old design, worn by some old hag that dont look overly happy about the prospect of being wed. And to the right, is me, in the new design of the wedding dress. Its all white now, no silly red coat. And it shows the elusive yet highly sought underboob, lots of legs and naked shoulders.
To complete the dress, I wore a pair of Fur Lined Boots, the Amulet of Mara and a circlet made of copper with Sapphires as the adorning jewels.
Ysolde how ever, just wore her usual clothing she had when I asked her to be my wife... that little bitch :P

Anyway.. not much of a screen shot today, but a wee little story instead.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar