måndag 25 augusti 2014

War Within War

Due to me being so caught up in the gaming yesterday, with my wee little brother too (last part I wrote in a scottish accent so keep that in mind), I totally forgot about the sunday screen shot. So now that I've finally woken up and gotten my week started, I can give you the missed and beloved weekly screen shoot.


This image is taken within the Eternal Battlegrounds, a World vs. World area, where 3 teams, blue, green and red, fight over a giant castle in the middle. Its PvP but with 3 different teams instead of the traditionally 2v2, here its 1v1v1.
What we are doing in this image thou, is not stricktly PvP, but damn close to it.
We are the blues, and we are just about to take over a small "outpost" controlled by the greens. The green players thou, were nowhere near it, and the only thing we killed, was the guards and after taking down the gate with seige weapons, we killed the npc Commander, and a few seconds later, our own blue npc's took up their posts and guarded it.

I wanted to take a screenie when we were killing, or being killed by, other players. But while I was doing just that, I was so into it, that unfortunatly I didn't give you guys a single thought. But hey, thats war for ya. :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar