söndag 3 augusti 2014

Boom Sticks

Like I briefly told you in the last entry here on the blog, I have begun to play Guild Wars 2 again. So far, I've tried to go back to my old Necromancer and even my Guardian, but in the end, I liked my Engineer better. Runing around killing things with a gun in each hand, drinking and tossing potions around and from time to time, drop a gift package on the ground, that either heals my friends, or starts to furiously kill and snare my enemies.

Her name is Khora Busst, and she has both a great figure (something you get when runing like a mad woman everywhere you need to go) and a deadly aim.


Here she is, proving what I just told you.. great figure, and deadly aim... as well as some cool fragmented wings that flap around on her back.

I joined a guild, and so far, they are nice people, spent about an hour with three of em last night in the place you see in the screen shot, the Citadel of Flame, path 2. There are 3 to 4 paths you can take in each dungeon, and you can only run one at the time, so if you want to take another path, you'll have to reset the dungeon, and get back in to kind of "re-do it". But that makes it fun and keeps it kind of fresh.

We'll see what you get next week.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar