tisdag 1 oktober 2013

Music Maistro!

I got a package in the mail today... but it was too big to fit in my small, thin, slot of a mailbox to be able to be delivered. So I got a text telling me I could pick it up at the post office. I was not supriced one bit at this. I knew full well it was too big! I ordered it damn it!!! Ofcourse a package with 3 dvd's would be too big for that thin little slit! Silly mail delivery people...

Anyway.. I bought 3 dvds, all about music! Well in a way all about music. I'll fill you in on what dvds it was.

First one; Moulin Rouge. Musical. So yea, its a bout music, but its also a movie, telling a story, a love story. A love story about a writter from London, that falls inlove with a courtisan at a burlesqe club called The Moulin Rouge in Paris. The main part of the music in the movie, unless you've seen it, in which case you know all about it, is that the music isn't original.... its modern music, with a twist of the melody and tempo. I love it! Its fucking great!

Second one: METAL: A Headbangers Journey. Documentary about heavy metal music. Basicly, a tribute documentary about it. A trip trough the world of metal and its stars, like Dee Sniper, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper and Ronnie James Dio. They all talk about metal, of how it has changed the world and how its been give a bad rep ever since it first saw light (?) so many decades ago. How they have been brought to court for getting young people to commit crimes and murder and suicide. But as of yet, no band has ever fallen to the hammer of the judges... couse lets face it... metal makes the world a better place. Just like icecream and blowjobs.

Dave Grohl
Third one: Foo Fighters Back and Forth. A documentary about the band Foo Fighers, from the start to now, from cassette demos to playing Wembly Stadium infront of 80 000 screaming fans (and yes, I wish I had been there). Its a tale, told by the people in Foo Fighters, about the hard times, and the good times, and I got to say, if you dont love both the band, and Dave Grohl after watching this one, you sir, are a moron! (Dave Grohl is the front man of Foo Fighters, incase you didn't know who the hell I was talking about)

I've seen all of these movies, every last one of them. But they are so good, I had to own my own copies of them. And the fact that they were cheap, was just a bonus... hell, METAL: A Headbangers Journey was just 10 bucks... thats less then a single euro!

Well... umm... Still playing Star Wars The Old Republic. Now its time to make some lunch.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar