söndag 20 oktober 2013

Bang Screen

This weeks screen shot, is again, of Star Wars The Old Republic. I like that game... sure I miss some aspects that I had in say Guild Wars 2, for example, being able to move while I channel some spell or what ever, and same with dodge, but its alright, its still a great game.

BOOM! Take that evil droid!
In this shoot, I am inside a building on the planet of Alderaan, the same planet they blew up in the original Star Wars movies... dont worry thou... the game is set 600 years before the first movies (I think, correct me if I'm wrong).

The mission I was on thou, was bugged, so I was never able to finish it. Right after I killed that droid, I was to interact with a console behind it, that would set a giant missile to launch, but without opening the launch port, thus blowing up everything in the room where it was housed.
That went well... I ran to the safety room and was just gonna push the next console on the wall to close the door, thus, saving my own life and completing that part of the mission, and then move on to the next part of it. But for a buggy reason, the button couldn't be clicked... its existence was even "overlooked", as in, when I moused over it, nothing happened.
I ofcourse submited a report about it... but then.. that was almost 2 days ago, and I still haven't recived an answer... slacking staff...

Well thats it for this weeks. I'll be back next week, so dont worry :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar