söndag 6 oktober 2013

October Screenie

Lets see if I cant find a screenie that will represent october. And a representative of october should have orange in it, some yellow and red, and then some brown dirt at the bottom.

Lets see what I'll find.


Well there's a pumpkin in it... thats a little october-ish isn't it?

Anyway, thats a house in Minecraft I see as my main home. Since I took that, I've added some features, paintings and a big hole in the wall where the chest and stove is.
I've also built a protective wall around the village that is close by, to help the villagers to not get eaten every goddamn night. And also a big 4 story castle to later house all my needs and wants. I'll show it all later.

Anyway... thats the first october screen shot of 2013 right there.. not what you hade expected right? Well thats life... Kinma fucks it!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar