fredag 25 oktober 2013

For Pete's Sake

Why do I do this shit?? Watch QI for an entire day? I've seen every episode already! But nooOOOooo...
But then.. it is a very good show, and you always find some new bit of information you didn't know or heard the first time you saw it... but then again, after seeing an episode 5 times, you cant realy expect to learn something new can you? But even if you learned everything... the humor is never gonna get old :)

Like this joke!

Its one of the best ones :)

Not very nice.. but still hilarious damn it! Dont be so touchy!

So anyway... I got my Powertech up and runing again. What? You dont know what I'm talking about? Oh... well now... this is awkward. I thought you'd know by now. But yea, its been awhile since I "reported" about him, like realy long time ago... This long time ago. Thats MAY... in 2012!! Over a year and a half damn it! So yea, I'm not supriced you dont remember.

But I do hope you know I'm back in Star Wars The Old Republic atleast? Well I am... that bit alone should help you figure that out :P

On a different note.... its warm outside. Like right now, at 3:30 in the morning, its 10 degrees outside.. and not below zero either, ABOVE IT!!! I dont use gloves or hat when biking to work, couse its to damn hot. Last year, we had 47 meter of snow at this time... or maybe a bit less snow... but still, the difference is amazing! And I'm gonna enjoy it for as long as possible... but we do have some stuff coming down from above thou.. but its rain.. and my winter shoes has mayor holes in em, so tonight, I ordered some new shoes... or.. well, boots.

Gif is unrelated... just cute :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar