fredag 18 oktober 2013

Powerless Snow

When riding home last night on my bike, it was coming down from the sky, rain, with alot of snow in it. And so far, the snow has survived the night and the early parts of the day.
The lawns are white, the top the houses are white and the roofs of cars are white..  but the streets are still grey and black as usual. And the weather program on the tv told us we would have great weather both on friday and saturday, so I doubt that the snow will survive to see sunday... but its officially here anyway, the first snow of this years winter.

Another thing I saw this morning, was the lack of lights in the house... aswell as not hearing any humming of any kind. Seems someone had the bright idea of shutting off the power for a few hours now that the snow has arrived :P Found out on the net, by using my phone, that it could be out for as long as 4 hours... but luckely, it was back on after just 90 minutes, so I wasn't bored for that long... just 15 minutes or so, as I didn't wake up until 15 minutes before it actually got back on :)

Wanna see something cool? Well then click this shit! I always start the day with checking out that site, and that video specificly, was just awesome... the odds seem to be impossible, but wouldn't you know... its not.

Anyway, gonna cut this entry short, and just say, happy friday to you all, and I'll be back on sunday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar