måndag 14 oktober 2013

Sun Sand and Datacrons

Yesterday, I had a shit load of fun with my old friend JJ with the game Star Wars the Old Republic. We started off slow with just an hour or so playtime before breaking for dinner, that took about an hour and a half, then we proceeded with playing for 5 hours and 45 minutes straight! It was AWESOME!!!

We had so much fun, that I didn't remember to make this entry until I woke up today... and wouldn't you know it, I never made a single screen shot of our adventures yesterday.

So I got some today.

Oasis in the deep desert.
We had been questing and murdering on the planet known as Tatooine... the birthplace of Darth Vader, and where his son, Luke Skywalker, grew up. And if you watched the movies, that place is a fuckin drag. Sand sand sand. And two freakin suns too.
Imagen living in a binary system... yea, lots of heat and sand would be your everyday meal.

Anway. I got that screen shot today, and the shadow you see in the image, is the balloon I was riding. I waited about 15 minutes or so for it to arrive to the southern most part of the map, southern and far down the left corner of the map... even outside of the map.
Stood on a half burried sandcrawler to get to it, and then once on it.. it took another 20 minutes or so, for the damn thing to arrive to the second sandcrawler where I found the two datacrons. In the norhtern right corner...

Sandcrawler with white and red Datacrons
A "Datacron" is a small cube, that contains information of the history and lore of the Star Wars universe. "But why Daniel, would you spend half an hour chasing some information?" Well, the information gives me experience to my character, kind of the same amount as killing two enemies, but it also gives me a permanent boost to various traits, in this case, strenght, but some of them, also gives you a Matrix Shard, that can later be used to make an item of great power. Thats why.

So now that I have them... I never have to ride that silly balloon again. Unless I want those things on some other character, in which case... I'll have to ride it again. But that sorrow on that day :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar