lördag 12 oktober 2013

Glorious Evening!

It has been a glorious evening. A feast at a friend, a friend who has just moved in to a new place.

Tech Table
The evening started slow, with me infront of the computer, stuck with some good old QI on youtube. And at the chime of 7 in the evening, I headed over to Niklas' place. I took my bike, couse why take 2 buses that would take me twise as long when the bike would take me there just as good, but in faster time?

I was first at the scene, and I quickly survied the crime scene, and realized in an instant, that I realy should open a beer... which I did. It was good. It realy was... been awhile since the last one, so I enjoyed it.

Me and Niklas spoke at length of school, work and other crap things that you do at a crime scene... party I mean, party.... not a crime scene.

Butt Checking
Anyway, we spoke for atleast an hour, maybe an hour and a half, but either way, in the door came Jenny and Tyson... and low and behold, the laughter realy took a hold of us. The jokes, the sillyness and the shinanigans that took place is epic... it was over the top. So good it was, that I hope to see them all soon again.

Shortly after, about another hour or so, our group recived some aditions by my old and beloved friend Fredrik, and then Henrik, also beloved. And the funny times continues. I laughed so hard, my back hurt! :)

Anyway... the night went on pretty much the same, laughter, pranks, and annoying the only girl that was present.
On a side note, the girl that was present... Either she was a big fat liar, or she was just special... couse she's fuckin hot! Jenny, if you are reading this, you are hot. There, now you know that.

To continue, it was a night not soon forgotten. I had a good time, I brought 4 beers, drank 5 and a few shoots of jeigermeister, or how ever that is spelled. I got drunk, still am, and I couldn't be happier.
I am now watching Neil deGrasse Tyson on youtube, and wrighting this.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar