måndag 30 september 2013

Shrouded Screenie

I was too into playing the game, to remember to show you the shit. /facepalm
Its early monday morning, and it isn't until now, that I remember to post the weekly screenshot. But what ever right? Its here now :)

This droid realy should have been working... now its too late.
Thats my Sith Assassin... a small and dangerous little girl with a dubble bladed lightsaber who can hide from most enemies by shrouding herself in the darkness of the force and without notice, stab some poor droid in the back. Or you know, get around the fucker too if so be it :)

The main name for this class is Sith Inquisitor, and I've already done its storyline once... so I'm not realy keen on doing it again... but its fun to try the assassin path, I did the sorcerer path last time. But otherwise, I'm still working on the blue girl I showed you last time, and also a green one on the republic side, a smuggler.

Did some recording too last night... no idea how it turned out, but we'll see if it'll be used at some point.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar