söndag 1 september 2013

Bad Neck Cowboy

My neck hurts.. something aweful. So bad infact, that I cant even look at my own pecker when taking a piss without having it feel like its about to explode, and like I'm about to vomit. Hope its okay til I go back to work thou... even if its not okay by then, I'll still go back to work... I know, I'm an idiot.

But today is sunday! Which means its time for the weekly screen shot.

Now after I reinstalled windows... all my games were deleted, as I formated the whole harddrive. And the only games I have so far installed, is DC Universe Online and Fallout New Vegas. And if you still haven't figured out to what game the screenie down below is from.... well though luck.

2 pairs of glasses... shit, wonder if he's legally blind?
And ofcourse... with a fresh windows, and all games lost... I had to start fresh on all single player games. Not on DC thou, as its a MMO, so my characters where intact there.

This guy thou... he's new. And his beard is so red... that I wont even try to do stealth kills... couse that beard lights up the whole wasteland.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar