torsdag 12 september 2013

Worthless Entry

This is a worthless entry... so far atleast. I felt like doing a post, but right now, i have no freakin idea what its supposed to be all about, so I'll just keep typing, and see what pops up.

One thing that just poped up.... I just saw the first episode, of the 6th season of Sons of Anarchy... it was such a thrill to see all the boys again, I missed that show. When I saw it, I realy felt how much I had missed it... why do we humans do that? Miss a goddamn tv series? Its just fake characters, in fake locations, with fake bullets, bikes, cars and tits. So why do we miss it when its been off the air for X amount of months?
Well it beats me... but I did get that feeling... the missing feeling, the feeling of joy of seeing the characters ride their bikes again, see the patch on their backs... I want one too... perhaps not a patch of a fake, tv club, but a real one, of a real club... but without the whole deal with bullets flying, prison and having other gangs hunting you and ruining your day... but still... a bike and a patch... yes please.



In other tv news; The Simpsons and Family Guy, is doing an episode together... cant wait for that one, gonna come out some time during 2014, and its gonna be called "The Simpsons Guy".
Its about the Griffins (thats Family Guy for all you noobs), who take a vacation and end up in Springfield (where the Simpsons live... noob), and they take the Griffins under their wing. I imagen that Peter and Homer will argue over which beer is the best, and ofc, get shitfaced. And that Stewie gets to have some "evil" fun with Bart. And knowing Lisa Simpson, she'll probebly try and help Meg (shut up Meg) with her issues.. and as the mothers of the families are both stay at home moms, they'll probebly find some common ground too.
Either way... let the hilarious events commence!

Well this post is starting to look rather good ey? Not so worthless after all... still gonna keep the title thou... just to mess with people.
What the fuck is Kinma talking about?

Do you feel messed with? Do you? DO YOU?? :)

Anyway, keeping with the tv theme... I've also gotten to the habbit to watch alot of The Graham Norton Show on youtube, old and new alike. So for the passed 3 days or so, I've seen probebly 20 different episodes. And atleast once a day, I've watched a specific episode, where Tom Hanks and Simon Pegg is in.... I just love it, there is also a very famous singer in it too... lets see if you know her name: Nicole Scherzinger? Know her? Well not realy my type of music, but she was funny too.

Click here to see it.

Well thats it for me this time around folks...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar