söndag 15 september 2013

Alien Killer Shot

So I got myself Saints Row 4... the stand alone game, that was from the beginning a DLC to Saints Row 3... but turned out to be so large, they made a "new" game out of it.
All this means, its a new story, but the graphics are the same, the mechanics are the same, the city is the same... just that it all looks like a bad videogame world with a whole slew of bugs.

The fun how ever, is what the fun was in SR3... but now, we get to kill aliens instead.

Eat lead alien scum!
The image above, is taken as I am taking control of a "Flashpoint"... to help me control more of the simulation I am in... a simulation, that some how is suppose to save the damn planet... a planet, in which the leader of the saints, is also the President of the goddamn America... Yea. Take that!

What ever...

Next week, I thought I'd share another game I figured I'd try again... Metro 2033. Just installed it, but its way way to late to begin it now. Its freakin 5 in the morning.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar