söndag 31 mars 2013

Mass Winds Screenie

Its official, we are going towards brighter days... summer time is set, and the winds of summer is coming... althou, it seems that the Winds of Summer has been delayed for some reason, perhaps missed its train, flat tire or sliped and broke its leg... what ever reason, its still the Winds of Winter that is roaming the land.

But today is Sunday!!! Which means a day for a screen shot of what ever game I am currently playing. And as you can see from my previous entry, I am playing the shit out of Mass Effect 3.
So why wouldn't I upload a screenie of said game?

Here you go.

Me not shooting couse I'm busy taking a picture :P

This image was taken early in the game, but since then, I have completed the game, and is now working on a second character.. a Sniper this time around, so if you are lucky, you might get a few more screenies of this, most awesome, game :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar