torsdag 21 mars 2013

Sick Battle Break

Have had a slow and sneezy week so far. I got to work monday, but after that, my freakin nose wouldn't stop running, sneezing AND being clogged up... it was/is very annoying.
So that means I've missed three days of work. Alot of people would welcome such a long weekend, thuesday to sunday, a six day weekend, but not me... I have been so freakin bored!!!

I have a computer full of awesome games, even a few new ones, including Mass Effect 3, which I got for free and still haven't played any of yet. So I cant say I dont have anything to do. But I'm still finding myself to be bored most of the time.
When I do work, I feel I dont have time to do the things I want to do before or after work. Now that I have the time.. I'm bored. *facepalm*

I had an idea of cleaning the place up a bit.. but I have to admite that I have done none of that. When most of your face feels like its filled with cement, its not all that fun to do anything either. Its getting better thou, so I'm gonna atleast make sure that all the eating items, plates, forks and so on, is clean and ready to be used by the time my girl arrives.
Beyond that, we'll see.

Before I get to the Diary of Sister Diina, I want to let you know, that I am having some issues with being able to do it. There is an issue "in-game" that is preventing me from seeing what I've done.
Basicly, in the Character Window, there is a tab called "My Story", where I can go back in time to see what I have done, and get the details of the story, step by step. Well some shit has happened, so when I go down the steps, they all of the sudden disappear... all of them. So I cant see them, at all. If this gets fixed soon, then you wont notice a change. But it might be a short, or even long, break in the Diary, nothing I want to have happen, but it might.
You have been warned!!! :P



Battle and Duty

I returned to Fort Trinity to report the success, and loss, of the mission to Trahearne. But as I got there, Zhaitan had sent an army at us from all directions.

With the use of an ancient relic, the Orb of Water, aswell as hundreds of Pact soilders, we twarted the attack. Now the Pact is poised to go on the offensive and take the fight to Zhaitan in Orr...

But first, I have to finish the previous mission that was started at Trahearne's request.

I delivered the bad news about Tonn to his widow, Ceera. As a Pact medic, she deals with death every single day, but that didn't make the news of Tonn's death any easier to hear.

Logan's Letter
In her grief, she blamed me for his death, and ran off, straight into a throng of undead. I was able to rescue her, but she remained furious and refused to forgive me. I can only hope that our eventual victory over the dragons will make Ceera see that Tonn's bravery saved thousands of lives and helped secure Tyria's freedom.

I got a letter from Captain Thackeray who had heard of Tonn's death, his words helped pick me up a bit. I'll save it here in the journal.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar