onsdag 27 mars 2013

Space Effect Love

I got a free game a week ago... becouse Maxis/AE was fuckin up the connections with Simcity. Didn't expect to be one of those who would get it, but I did.. I picked...


Its a space fighting game... with no space fighting in it...?

Yea you have a ship that you use to get around with, but if you come in contact with the main enemy of the game, the Reavers, you are dead. Which means you do all the fighting on the ground on various planets.
Its basicly an FPS game (First Person Shooter), but you see your character from behind to the right, and from there, you aim up your crosshairs and shoot the shit out of your enemies... and if you hit them in the head... BOOM! Extra damage and pop goes the head :)

Now in this game, there are alot of extra things you can do besides follow the main story, lot of missions of various kinds, anything from freeing people at some colony to track down hackers and searching for ancient statues.
You are also able to either rekindle an old relationship, or start a relationship. Kind of fun.
I started a sniper class male, but after a short time, I found that perhaps starting with a sniper in an action game was a bad idea, so I restarted, and this time with a soldier, female, looks like shit, but hey.
Ready for battle!
And I figured I might start hitting on a male soldier that was on my team and ship that looks pretty good, big muscles, cool tatoo and a personality like; Shoot first ask questions later. But then all of the sudden, I found I had appearently been "sweet talking" an intelligence officer... and after a short talk with this officer in my Captians Chamber, we ended up being a couple. Go figure. But here's the best part. The intelligence officer is a woman... Now normally this is a gamer nerds dream. An action game with lesbian love. But I went a step beyond it, and found that this is something truelly awesome. They are breaking (kind of) the usual gender barriers, by letting gay relationships look like its normal (which it also seems, as I found out that a male armoury soldier on my ship had a husband that was lost in the war). And I dont know if its realy a break through in gaming, but it is awesome that they do it.
But this also means, that if I play this game again, from the start, I have to make a male again, and then try to get him into a relationship with another guy :)

Anyway, its an awesome game, besides the lesbian love scene that also occoured in the shower (with underwear and clothing), but also for the action and very interesting story.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar