måndag 25 mars 2013

Monday Pretending to be Sunday

I was realy tierd yesterday. I was supposed to upload a screenshot last night once I had become alone here at home, but it seems that my mind was too focused on not allowing my face to fall on the keyboard and then have me sleep on it :P

Anyway, I wont allow myself to NOT put out a screen shot. How ever, due to the issues I have currently with Guild Wars 2, I wont be adding the usual Sister Diina Diary entry today. I'll let you know when that will be coming back as soon as I know myself.

The screen shot today will be from Simcity again, just couse its such a beautiful game. You can be realy far away, or realy close and see what color shoes the sims have on. See the garbage trucks pick up trash and see the cops have shoot outs with robbers... to mention a few things. Its a hard game thou, to make it funtion and be balanced.

An orange Smart Car?

It feels almost stupid to not add the Diina entry now... I dont realy know how many people actually read it, but I want to finish it. But I am currently unable to do so... which is aggrivating :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar