fredag 8 mars 2013

Sleepless Vision

I cant sleep.

For some reason, I feel way to warm in bed tonight... nothing I am accustomed to I can assure you. Its rather cold in my apartment, and thus, I am used to having to start the night by getting warm. Now I started warm, and just got warmer.
Teletubbies - the Horror Edition

No I dont have a fever, I checked.

And then, to make things worse, I stopped being tierd.

So what the hell do I do?

Text from the Dog
Oh I know, I go back to the computer, find funny shit, post em here, and also clean a bit, the shit I planed to do NEXT weekend :P

This means that the area for the next location for this infernal machine, is now open. Just need to go over it with the vacuum cleaner first, but I dont want to do that at 4 in the freakin morning. I dont think I'm allowed to anyway. Might get some kind of warning for shit like that, or even a "thanks, now get the hell out-letter".

So no more cleaning tonight. Just this, then bed.




A Fight and a Vision

Our first stop in finding allies were in Timberline Falls, at a local moot. This place was filled to the brim with more then ale. Champions of the Norn gathered here to drink, fight and tell grand stories of their achivements.

Me and Trahearne approched one of the greatest champions at the moot, a man named Fibharr Ygosson. And tld him we needed aid in defending Lion's Arch. He agreed that it was a worthy couse, but didn't think it would be worth his and his friends time, and that they would just be another blade in the crowd, but if we managed to beat him and his friends in a straight up fight, he vowed to join us.

The look on his face when we bested him and his five other champions were almost supricing, he were smiling from ear to ear.

And true to his word, they all packed up and started their trek to Lion's Arch.

Trahearne wanted to gain another upper hand, by visiting the Pale Tree in the Grove, the home of the Sylvari. Perhaps she knows things we dont.

We arrived at the Grove and and the Pale Tree were more then happy to help us, in her own unusual way, by showing us a vision of Orr. Throught the vision, we found the future of things to come, but also learned what our wishes were. Trahearne's greatest wish, were to heal the broken land, and mine was to find a way to defeat Zhaitan.

I only hope I can live up to Mother Tree's hopes for the future.

Sister Diina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar