söndag 10 mars 2013

The Weekly Thing

It is sunday evening, and I need to calm the people down, or I'll have a riot on my hands!! So I give you the screenshot of the week.

Todays screen shot will be of TERA again. Not much action going on in it thou.. but fuck that right? Its got evil looking santa's in it!

Kill them quick, before they can give you gifts!
I haven't been playing alot of TERA Online, but when you come across small dwarf like creatures, with white beards and evil santa hats, you just got to stand around and murder them as much as you can... just becouse Fuck Christmas, thats why!

And as per usual these days, I'll get too the Sister Diina diary/journal in a minute.

Just want tell you a short story first, about my internet connection. Its shit!
For some ungodly reason, the guys who own the "line" I'm sitting on, not the same guys I buy from, haven't gotten their asses out of the wagon to fix it, and its been a week... okej I'm getting ahead of myself here.
The issue is simple, but very frustration. For over ten years now, its been working rather smooth and not many, or atleast long term, problems have coused issues. But right now, its speed stability is fucked. Sending shit is cool, it does that at a close to 10.00 Mbit/sec as it should be, but the reciving speed is rarely there. It should be 10.00Mbit aswell... constantly.
But its not. The lowest so far that I have seen, is 0.33 Mbit/sec, usually around 1.30-2.10 Mbit/sec... this is not okey!!! Just to upload the screeny today took 18 seconds. (yes I timed it)
I am not liking this... and the fact that they have obviously not fixed it for over a week now, speaks volumes of their incompetence.

Its aggravating... very aggravating.

On to the diary :)


Siege and Revenge

As soon as we were done in the Grove, we recieved word that Zhaitan's forces were attacking the Vigil Keep. It was clear to us now, that the dragon knew who to fear. We had belive the keep to be a secret, nestled secure in a mountain wall. But who ever becomes turned by Zhaitan, tells all secrets.

We high tailed it to Gendarran Fields and the Keep, and meet powerful magic and a small army of undead. The dragon is mighty, but like a force of nature, it lashes out where it feels resistance, in an attempt to overwhelm.

With some well places shots from the trebuchet, thier siege engines were down, and soon, the magical bone barrier they had erected. The full force of the Vigil came down on them, and with few loses, we won the day.
The victory had bolstered our confidence. Next, we retake Claw Iland.

At the docks in Lion's Arch, the three Orders of Tyria meet, and agreed to unify their efforts against this threat and agaisnt Orr. All under one banner: The Pact. But noone could decide which to lead them. After some heated discutions, it was Trahearne who took up the mantle of leader. He first protested, but seeing as he had knowledge of the dragon, its armies and the area, and no direct ties to any on order, it was a good choise.

As our first mission, Trahearne lead us back to Claw Iland, and retake it from the foul dragons minions and spawn.

Just as we were about to embark, I spoted my friend Zy who had helped us before. And without a seconds though, she came along too. The more the merrier right?

Together, all three orders fought as a well oiled machine, and took down the spawn of the dragon Zhaitan and the armies at Claw Iland.

With a single blow, we avenged my mentor, Forgal, and proved to the dragon, that the Pact was a force to fear.

After the battle, we split up to regroup later at an abbandoned fortress on the borders of Orr. But it was far from a good defence point, and much was needed to secure it, as well as creating defences. Trahearne sent me a letter urging me to join him in Concordia as soon as I could. I am to help him with vital issues for this new Pact. If it fails now, all might be lost.

Sister Diina


___

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar