söndag 17 mars 2013

Dye & Bombs

Todays screen shot comes from the newly released game, Simcity. Noone knows why its not called Simcity 5, as it is the fifth in order of Simcity games, but instead is called the same as the first game that was released in 1989. The mind is boggled. BOGGLED I TELL YA!!!

Interesting name for a barber shop...
I still dont know if it was a good idea to buy this game, granted, its new, and some bugs are going to be fixed over the next few weeks. But I dont know. The general idea of always having to be online to play it for one, why? This is a single player game, they turned into a multiplayer game. Now I do like to play with others, no question there. But I still think this is a single player game.

There are still lots of things I just dont get with the game, I'll probebly get it later, but for now... once I get to a certain size of my city, I start bleeding money like I've been shot in the head :P
Think I'll just skip that whole thing with specialization, I think that might be one of the crooks, and not that useful anyway... as far as I can tell anyway ^^



Bombs for Everyone

Tonn
I meet with one of the Pact's premier explosives experts, an asura named Tonn.  I helped him to take down a number of Orrian seige towers around Sparkfly Fen, and in so doing, I also discovered that Tonn was not only very good at his job, but he truelly loved it. I couldn't help myself to crack a smile everytime he said anything after a tower went down.

How ever, we also needed to bring down an Orrian Bone Ship, and his explosives, no matter how good they were, were not going to cut it.

So we went to aquire a bomb that would.

Tonn knew of a place we were sure to find what we needed, unfortunatly, it would be deep inside a volcano in Mount Maelstrom.

In order to survive the extreme tempatures, we wore big suits of heat resistant armour, and headed into the belly of the beast. At first, I was unsure of just how to use the bloody thing, it was like being in a metal closet with buttons and levers all around, but after a quick "how-to", I was a ready to go.

Sitting just on the ledge of a lava lake, we found a Flame Core that Tonn said would do the trick, so after we picked that up, and also had to fight some fire elemental that didn't approve of us taking it, we went to meet up with our support team at the shores of the Mire Sea. The location of the Bone Ship.

Tonn's skills and bravery allowed us to sink the bone ship, but it also cost him his life. There were a mechanical failure preventing hte charges to go off, and being dedicated to the mission, Tonn took it upon himself to make sure that it went off as it should. He was successfull, but were unable to clear the ship in time to avoid the blast.

His sacrifice saved countless lives, but that wont be much comfort to his friends, family, or those who fought beside him.

I shall miss him.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar