måndag 1 april 2013

WAR!

If I have understood things right... we MIGHT be heading towards a third world war.
I know, not the best thing to wright as a first sentence in a gamers blog, but there it is. North Korea is pissed off at the united states of assholes, much like many other countries, and are now threatening to unleash their nuclear weapons on some of their military bases... or something like that.
Anyway... a few things have cought my attention, that makes me belive they aren't quite ready for a full scale war... one being this:

Thier latest long range rocket being tested there... If the usa's military bases is five inches away, t hey might actually hit it, but other then that... I just dont think so.
On a second reason, their leader looks like a giant baby with the intelligence of a brickwall.

What?


Okey, lets be less silly for a moment, and consider the possibility of a war between North Korea and USA... What would then happen to the rest of us? Well I do belive that if a third world war would actually happen, pretty much every country in the world would be involved in one fashion or the other. Millions of people would die and alot of places would be very unfriendly to visit for the next 10 000 years or so.
And I have to admit... I kind of hope it happens, the war that is... and at the same time. I hope it doesn't, couse it would be a horrible time, and doing shit like this, wrighting a blog, playing games or jerking off in ones leazure time, would go straight out the window.
The joy of life would be fucked, and I still hate the fact that winter still hasn't gone away :P Imagen my hatred for a war fucking up any chance to peek a women at the beach wearing skimpy thong bikinis?!?!?!

Anyway, I guess thats what I had to say for the day...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar