söndag 21 april 2013

April End Screen

It is the end times! Of april atleast... next paycheck arrives in 5 days, shortly after that, may is here. And we are finally getting some sun and warmth in this frozen wasteland of a country... yea, I called it a wasteland, its not what it used to be... and its not better as one would expect it to get.
But thats a discusion for another time.

Today is sunday, there for I will add the weekly screen shot... nnnnnnow!

Is that a... light saber?
That is not a light saber. Been playing my warrior in Guild Wars 2 lately, and I must say, that for a melee character, he is alot of fun, and it seems I've missed him.
The giant sword you see him runing with, is actually called: Super Greatsword of Blood. And I have farmed inside the "Super Adventure Box" for the skin, took a bit of time, but just look at it, totally worth it.
In this Super Adventure Box, I had to gather 250 bauble's, then trade them all in for 1 Super Bauble (I think they were called super atleast)... then I had to gather 50 of these super baubles to get one skin for various weapons.. I picked the greatsword.
Dont think I'll be farming that place anymore thou.. after a few hours of doing the same shit over and over.. it got kind of super boring :P

Thats it for now... have a happy sunday, and I'll see you again when I wright something again. You know, next week... now go out and enjoy the sun!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar