söndag 14 april 2013

Sunday Tube

Time for a sunday screen shot! Couse its sunday... and I post screen shots on sundays.

He he, like you had no idea :P

You didn't? Oh well then I am sorry for my assumptions. Carry on.

POW!
Torchlight 2, my engineer, level 45 currently, and its alot of fun. But I hadn't played it in a long time, and they now have mods for it. Not alot of em yet, but some, I installed 2 mods, and can now choose 2 new classes to play.
But when starting a new game with mods, all your characters that you have been playing with, is gone. Its like a different game opens up, couse if you play it again without mods, youhave your characters back like normal... bit wierd, but it works I suppose.

In other news, I have started a new youtube channel, just look for the name "SillyKinma", and thou shall find me. So far, I have one follower, you know who you are. But my hopes is that I will eventually have a few more, like 2-3 millions :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar