onsdag 10 april 2013

Scarlet Tactics

Its time for a game update from your silly little Kinma. 2 games, Lots of info on one, hardly any info on the other, couse thats they way I play it tonight!

No, its not a confession or a revelation or anything like that... its a new game. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it wasn't more exciting then that. ;)
This new game is called Scarlet Blade, and is most likely made in Japan.
The games story is, as far as I can tell, a future where the human race is going down the drain, opposed from all sides by something evil. And being on the brink of extermination, they create the ultimate warriors to take down this evil... unfortunatly, other do the same, so other warriors of equal strenght and skill are also out there, fighting the same battle, but being created by humans, also means, ofcourse, that they are not friends, so once an hour you can do battle against the other warriors. In other words, PvP (Player vs. Player).

These warrior are all female thou. You cant have a male character... and they wear THE skimpiest outfits known to gamers... of all time. You can clearly see from the image next to this text of what I am talking about.
The game mechanics isn't the best, in fact, for an action mmo, its rather bad, but, its not the worst game I've played. Yes I know, you'll think I'm only playing it for the jiggly boobs and half naked asses. And thou it may be so for a bit, when in combat, I kind of forget about it, I'm too focused on the task of killing the shit thats trying to kill me... and boy let me tell you... the enemies are touch, if you dont go all out on each and every one of them, you are fuckin toast.
One feature I like in the game, is that you are able to click on the target of your mission/quest, and it will "auto-travel" you there. Which means, you dont have to search like a mad man for your enemies you are tasked to kill, or find a specific spot on the map or an npc who needs your help. And I do like that... just click on the target in the quest window, then go get some beer out of the fridge... when you are back... you have reached your destination.

But then, there is the realy stupid part. You can go to a club/bar/disco at lvl 25 if I remember right, and at this club, you cant wear your armour, it goes away automaticly, and is changed to your lingeire... yes you read it right... your freakin underwear... and there is even an item you can use, to remove the underwear. This item is randomly droped from enemies, or bought on the games online store for actual cash. And if you use this item, you get to have your character naked to about 98%... there is still some bandaid on their twat... but boobs are a plenty, with all the yummy nipples for your viewing pleasure... /sigh

Lets forget about Scarlet Blade for a moment, and lets talk about another game I've been thinking of picking up. Fallout Tactics. Its an old game, but its fun. Was even thinking of capturing all the gameplay on fraps too, and perhaps share it here and the tube.
Wanna see it? Or should I just keep that shit to myself? ;)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar