fredag 2 november 2012

Reports of Ze Long Day

As some of you know, all of you if you read my last post, I had a long day yesterday. Started working at 10 in the morning and worked all the way through the day to 10 at night. Not at the same place ofcourse, but in two places... Started with Mr B and ended with Mr P ^^
Mr B part, from 10:00 to 15:30, was slow... was mostly just slacking in the couch or reading my book... which is now at an end... need to get a new book.
Mr P part, 16:00 to 22:00, was as it used to, some work, some humor and the begining of the movie "Not another teen movie"... then home i went.

When I finally got home, I wasn't tierd... I thought I would be, but alas, I was not. So I approved the time report for the latest month, looked at some funny pictures online and played a bit of Guild Wars 2 to get the daily sorted, then I ran a map on DoW Soulstorm with my Chaos Marines... but when I was almost done with that.. the sleepyness came knocking.

But wouldn't you belive it... I couldn't sleep.

After leing in bed for 3 hours, I got hungry, and I cant sleep when I'm hungry, so got up, ate, played some more shit. THEN I could finally sleep.

Hate when that happens.

Thats gonna have to be it for now...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar