tisdag 13 november 2012

Less To Worry About?

I went to work yesterday, as I usually do, was having my usual runny nose after a 6 kilometer bike ride in less then tropical weather. A runny nose I usually get rid of after around 1-2 hours.
Later at night, when I went to bed, I had a hard time sleeping, and just couldn't figure out why...

Then it dawned on me... I had the 4 most common symptoms for the nasty cold, sore throat, runny nose, thinkness in the face and fever that eventually made my whole body hurt and also gets me a fuckin cough.
So at this hour, just 5-10 minutes ago, I called in sick... and as these types of cold can become rather nasty in nature, I figured I'd just tell em to fill my remaining 3 days of evening work hours, a total of 18 hours.

This sucks baboons ass!!!

Granted, I wont loose all that much cash in the end, as I've worked extra 2 half days on weekend days and another half day on a weekday. So the cash will still be good, no mayor loss there... but still. I was hoping that cash could be used for potential christmas gifts. Guess not.

This is currently me...
Not the healthiest guy around at the moment.
I feel like shit, or dubble dose of shit.
Eitherway, I hope I'm cured enough to go back to work next week.
Or I dont know what I'll do...
Allthou, I dont have those fluffy "shoes" :P




Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar